Sunday, February 2, 2014

Captain America: The Winter Soldier New Trailer, Posters, Photos!


No shortage of the Winter Soldier and plenty of  Falcon footage too in Cap 2:TWS Trailer 2!


...and the pre-game teaser for the new trailer - because it's pretty cool a far a these go.



3 pretty nice character posters...

...but, unfortunately - as is too often the case - the full cast poster is a mess.




Cap vs Batroc The Leaper!


Posters and stills via YahooMovies and Marvel.com

Update - more new photos ...








1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I know this is kinda off topic but I'd be interested in a blog link exchange.
    My blog covers a lot of interesting and helpful posts just like yours and I feel we could greatly benefit from each other. And also, I think you'll love my recent blog post titled 4 Steps To Make Your Big Dreams Come True

    I'm hoping to hear from you too and quickly, you've got a great blog here.

    Daniel.

    ReplyDelete